How to get brighter teeth
Teeth whitening is an accessible cosmetic dentistry option for almost every patient that is safe and effective if used correctly.
Rather than masking discolouration, professional whitening products restore teeth to their natural colour by breaking down stains that have been absorbed by the tooth enamel.
Unlike many other systems we use a proprietary LED light technology to accelerate whitening for maximum results in minimal time
Don’t be fooled by over the counter products which have been proven time and time again to be virtually ineffective and appear unnatural. More importantly, they aren’t subjected to the same rigorous safety requirements as professional dental products.
When supervised by a competent, trained healthcare professional teeth whitening can become part of a well managed oral health plan is a conservative cosmetic option for those seeking a brighter smile.
What's the Tailored Teeth Dental & Cosmetics difference?
Our passion is creating amazing smiles
We look at your whole face - teeth, gums & facial features - to create a tailored dental treatment plan.
- The latest digital dental technologies & equipment in a state of the art clinic.
- We don't carry out a single service, we consider your overall goals and treatment needs, taking a holistic approach.
- Dr Rick Iskandar is passionate about cosmetic dentistry with experience in hand crafting teeth to create the perfect smile.
- We only support treatments which are safe, have proven results and are known techniques.
- We only use real photos, of real patients. We don't put image library photos on our website or social media.
See examples of our work
We promise there are no photos bought from photo libraries
What's the difference between professional and over-the-counter teeth whitening treatments?
Non-professional teeth whitening treatments are also known as over the counter products, such as strips and toothpaste. These products vary in their price, difficulty of use and effectiveness.
Professional whitening is a fast, effective and safe way to whiten your teeth. Results from professional treatments can be immediate (up to 8 shades whiter in 45 minutes), and because a dental professional is involved, the process is safe, reliable and hassle free.