The best type of veneers
Porcelain veneers are a thin shell of glass-ceramic, the closest man-made material to natural tooth enamel, used to change the shape and/or colour of the front teeth. Porcelain dental veneers are the pinnacle of cosmetic dentistry.
Hand crafted they are dental treatment of choice for creating perfect, natural smiles because of their effectiveness, aesthetic appeal and longevity.
Porcelain veneers offer a holistic approach for the treatment of gaps, chipped or broken teeth by bonding an aesthetically perfect, highly natural, ultra-thin porcelain covering for the correction of discoloured, misshapen or worn teeth.
Tailored Teeth Dental & Cosmetics are obsessed with achieving a perfectly tailored smile for all our clients.
How do we create Porcelain Veneers
- A cosmetic consultation with Dr Rick
- Full 3D scan and digital mock up is created
- A test set of veneers are made for your approval
- Your finished veneers are crafted ready for fitting
We provide a range of payment options from Zip Money, major credit cards as well as all major health funds.
We use the latest 3D simulation, planning and production techniques
A completely digital process that is fast, accurate and even includes a digital smile design and simulation so you can see what your dream smile will look like ON YOUR OWN TEETH before commencement of the procedure.
EXAMPLES OF OUR PORCELAIN VENEER DENTAL WORK
Custom made to fit your existing teeth, mouth & facial features. We use the latest digital technologies to even create a virtual 3D mock up of your new teeth..
Harry has transformed his smile with 10 x porcelain veneers tailor made for him.
Here are some of our other recent patients and their smile transformations.
What's the difference between veneer types?
- Life - up to 5 years
- 3D digital mouth scan - No
- Digital mock up - No
- Test fitting with digital mock up - No
- Stain resistant - No
- Chip resistant - No
- Scratch resistant - No
- Colour matching - Limited
- 1 Appointment
- Life - up to 20 years
- 3D digital mouth scan - Yes
- Digital mock up - Yes
- Test fitting with digital mock up - Yes
- Stain resistant - Yes
- Chip resistant - Yes
- Scratch resistant - Yes
- Colour matching - Unlimited
- 3 Appointments
What's the Tailored Teeth difference?
Our passion is creating amazing smiles
We look at your whole face - teeth, gums & facial features - to create a tailored dental treatment plan.
- The latest digital dental technologies & equipment in a state of the art clinic.
- We don't carry out a single service, we consider your overall goals and treatment needs taking a holistic approach.
- Dr Rick Iskandar specialises in cosmetic dentistry with experience in hand crafting teeth to create the perfect smile.
- We only support treatments which are safe, have proven results and are known techniques.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to book a consultation.